Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why is Ryan Bader Not Hyped?

http://mmavalor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/ryan-bader.jpg 

I really don't understand why Ryan Bader is not hyped.  
  • Hes undefeated in his professional MMA career.
  • Hes a former D1 wrestler
  • Won the Ultimate Fighter
  • The win that I think anchors his career is against Little Nog and Keith Jardine.
He may not be as flashy as others but I feel like he doesn't get enough recognition.  With all the hype surrounding Jon Jones ( no disrespect I love watching Jones, but I feel like the only guy really beat that was the most credible was Matt Hamil.  Even though he lost but we all know he won that fight because those illegal elbows aren't the ones that beat Hamil.  I feel like Jones never really fought anyone credible, like an top tier fighter.)  Bader beating Lil Nog was impressive to me because Little Nog is a great striker and better grappler.  Lil Nog is a top guy.  But no hype for Bader?  It all went to Jones because he throws some crazy strikes.

CMON BADER HIS NICKNAME IS DARTH......THAT SHITS DOPE

Give him some credit, why does everyone think Jones is just going to run through him, his name is Darth dammit haha

No comments:

Post a Comment